PMA/TOOLS AG are committed to always handle and manage personal data in a secure and responsible manner and all concerned have the right to know when such data is collected and for what use. PMA/TOOLS meet the technical and organizational measures required to ensure that the regulations regarding data privacy are not only observed by us but also by our external service providers.
In the course of the development of the PMA/TOOLS websites and the implementation of new technologies to improve the service of PMA/TOOLS for our customers, modifications of this Privacy Statement may become necessary. Therefore, PMA/TOOLS recommend that you read the Privacy Statement on a regular basis.
Access to the Internet offer
Generally, the use of the web offer of PMA/TOOLS is possible without disclosing personal data. There are some exceptions if required for justification, execution or termination of a contractual obligation (in particular concerning orders). Those are the following cases:
- For orders, the inserted personal data/information is only used for the transmission of the requested publication by PMA/TOOLS and the companies in charge of the dispatch.
- Inquiries via the contact form are only stored for the processing of the inquiry. For requests regarding the German freedom of information act, the data is only stored according to the purpose of this law. By sending the form the user declares their consent that his message including the data compiled in the form can be forwarded to service providers in order to answer the request, if necessary. Transmission of the data is only effected under full observance of data privacy and exclusively in how far the inquiry requires it.
- A further transmission of the data to third parties, in particular with the aim of promotion, address trade or market research is not effected.
- Subscription to newsletters are only stored for the time of the subscription. If you unsubscribe this data is deleted immediately.
- For the use of websites of PMA/TOOLS it is necessary that your browser accepts cookies. This data is only stored temporarily and is not forwarded to other servers.
Persons under 18 years are not allowed to transfer personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardian. We would not knowingly ask for personal data of children or adolescents (those under 18 years of age) and we do not knowingly collect such data.
For further information regarding the handling of personal data by PMA/TOOLS AG, the data security officer of PMA/TOOLS can be contacted: